All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

video on yt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redneckcarrow
redneckcarrow

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:12 pm

just watched this video guys got to see this search lawn mower racing finland spring tournament 2010 pt1 would do link but cant figure it out maybe some one else can
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 11:42 pm

We don't have racing around here and if we did I'm not into the circle track stuff anyway. If there was that type of racing however, I'd be all over it. Looks like everybody on this site got together and raced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 7:10 am

Ive seen lawntractor racing about 3 hrs south of where im at- its pretty cool - i almost thought of doing it, but after looking into saftey compliances and rules - it sort of turned me off from it . Ive watched videos of UK racing- they run all kinds of different mowers, some of the races run 24 hours like a Lemans race. Yeah that stuff is wicked cool ( in the video) - youd think after they started chewing up all the mud, theyd let em add chains to keep going.

If there were a bunch of local people i knew and were into racing, itd be pretty cool to set up a couple different mowers for different classes ( to be somewhat fair racing) and just have fun racing on a track like thru the woods or something - not just a circle track. Some saftey would have to be required- like helmits, brakes n stuff- and it could be all pretty cheep , not all high dollar parts like sponsered racers- winner could get like a pizza or something.

Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 10:25 am

If someone owned a bit of land close to a populated area, they could build a few tracks and build up a half dozen spec-class mowers and charge people to race them. That might spark interest and get people building their own and bringing them. I just don't live close enough to enough people to be interested in any of my hobbies. ATV riding, fishing, and hunting seem to be all anyone around here is interested in. And they turned the local drag strip into a small dirt circle track, though owning a fullsize racecar it getting way out of budget these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 6:45 pm

If i had some property- theres no way id 'rent' it out like that- too many legal issues if anyone were to get seriously injured. Itd be between me and close freinds running around on a track. Or just me and my family.

Back home there was this huge old unused gravel pit right around the corner- a guy up the street owned it- every year id run up on my minbike and ask permission to ride in there- i was prepared to sign a waiver if needed - but was 'word of mouth " - if i got hurt in there- he wasnt responsible . I said ' Thank you - ill be just blaming myself for getting hurt" - i never did get injured either - not even climbing up these two huge crushed rock piles that the town put in there for future road projects- that was some serious fun i mustve tried a hundred times to get up it and eventually i did.
Back to top Go down
DICE464
DICE464

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 9:44 pm

yah theres a pit about a half mile from my place that everybody goes to on there quads. ilive on a forty acre farm and i have a track in my grove that has little mud pits all over the place. Its really fun but me and my friend are the only ones that mud mowers i would like to start a club or something but theres know one around here whos intrested in it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

video on yt Empty
PostSubject: Re: video on yt   video on yt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

video on yt
Page 1 of 1