All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The Kart - current project

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Growl60
Growl60

The Kart - current project Empty
PostSubject: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2011, 9:29 pm

Recent project from me and my buddy. This was the first run of it back in july. We put an old 5 horse snowblower motor on it. Its a great little cart. Solid axle on the back. Its a little drift machine.

Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 5:55 am

Thats cool- im hoping my wizard go kart will go around that fast when its done- probably not tho with me on it. Least not till i get a twin cylender for it.
Back to top Go down
DICE464
DICE464

PostSubject: Re: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 11:26 am

this is my kart

The Kart - current project Go-kar10

The Kart - current project Go-kar11

The cage is a little wierd but it works great.I did the paint job. Right now im rebiulding the rear axle putting all new bearings and a new 60 tooth sprocket on there it use to have a 72 tooth sprocket.

Hope you gus like it
Back to top Go down
redneckrob
redneckrob

PostSubject: Re: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 8:56 pm

"AMERICAAA!!!" lol! but awsome!
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

PostSubject: Re: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 5:40 pm

lol that is a funny lookin roll cage... but i bet it works good haha. i know yerf dog has a few carts with box style cages. i really want a go cart im lookin for a low profile drifter cart lookin one like growls
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
DICE464
DICE464

PostSubject: Re: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 10:09 pm

yah the cage is pretty fugly but it works pretty good... and this thing is a circle track racer that will drift all day long ... i might sell it to raise money to build a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kart - current project   The Kart - current project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kart - current project
Page 1 of 1