All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Kawasaki's FORD F-100 restoring project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kawasaki220
Established Member
kawasaki220
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

Kawasaki's FORD F-100 restoring project  Empty
PostSubject: Kawasaki's FORD F-100 restoring project    Kawasaki's FORD F-100 restoring project  Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:39 am

so this is me and my dads truck which we are restoring we have had it for 7 years it started out as a California truck and came out of the factory bright hot rod yellow a farmer bought it and used it on his farm then ha painted forest green but of cores he sum-what abused it and when he soled it a construction company bought it and painted orange and they used it for everything but the bad part is the put a duss and a haft hitch in the bed of the truck and it just about destroyed the bed then my grandpa bought it and he fixed it up for his family to use put another orange on top of the old paint which they moved to north Carolina where the truck it know also my mom learned to drive when she was 16 in this truck then some sort of gaskets needed to be replased so the motor and trans was taken out and there it sale fro 5 years all taken apart then my grandma need to have surgery done and they didn't have enough money so they put the truck up for sale where me and my dad bought it we got it home and started working on it we are not trying to make it a show truck but just a nice looking driving truck sorry about the pics they might be out of order we also didnt have a camera at time so alot of the pics will be off of Google and the only reason i know so much about this trucks past is because there is a website that if you put the model number it will tell you aboat who owned it where it has been and everything
sorry about e using words wrong its hard to do it on a phone pics will be coming later and i will try to find the website to track cars only if sombody is interested thanks for reading .

Back to top Go down

Kawasaki's FORD F-100 restoring project
Page 1 of 1