All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 10/7/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off ends in two months! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jakethetractorguy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:29 pm

It's a NOVA SCOTIA MUD MOWER MR Murray WIDEBODY lt with a 12.5hp briggs with a fearlessfront governor mod done, locked peerless 5 inch front pulley and a 4 inch rear.. New shifter ,gas pedal, new duro knobby atv rear tires, new front tires are coming, also a new front bumper in store and tow hooks, led fog lights are coming as we'll, lots to see check out my YouTube at MTD12HPTURBO VIDEOS ARE COMING AGAIN IN JUNE! Stay tuned!

" />

Last edited by jakethetractorguy on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McKmudder
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:36 pm

nice, any idea on top speed?
Back to top Go down
jakethetractorguy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Not really.. But it really ripps, can spin the knobbys right around
Back to top Go down
McKmudder
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 pm

nice mine used to but it had a little accident, original owner wrecked it and rewired it badly and i didnt notice and one day the solenoid caught on fire and soon the whole thing was up in flames
Back to top Go down
jakethetractorguy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:54 pm

That's a shame although when I was little my uncle did something wrong and the mower exploded into flames (an old mtd) so it wasn't a huge loss though
Back to top Go down
kawasaki220
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:59 am

nice to see u on here im a subscriber to your youtube channel love this murray and all your other tractor
Back to top Go down
jakethetractorguy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Thanks! I'll be back soon and it will get some sweet new upgrades thanks for subscribing I'll check out ur channel when I get back and have a computer again!
Back to top Go down
802 Customs
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 pm

How you liking those knobbies? I might get a set because they're cheap and so am I lol.
Back to top Go down
jakethetractorguy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Love the knobby tires! They work great! So go for it! Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
802 Customs
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:37 pm

Alright man, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"   

Back to top Go down

Offroad, all terrain, Mudding Murray atv mower."citrus"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1