All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

6 hp B&S Diamond vert shaft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ironart

6 hp B&S Diamond vert shaft Empty
PostSubject: 6 hp B&S Diamond vert shaft   6 hp B&S Diamond vert shaft Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:37 pm

I am not the sharpest tool in the box with small engines, but I have taken a 6 hp B&S Diamond engine from a pressure washer and want to install it in my old JD 100 round fender lawn tractor.  Not a lot of power, but it is only for moving the tractor with occasional trailer, not for attachments.
 Question:
 The engine, being on a shot (Broken pump) pressure washer, it is obviously set to run at a constant speed.  What must I do to set it up for a regular tractor varying throttle use?

Thanks, ...Ironart
Back to top Go down

6 hp B&S Diamond vert shaft
Page 1 of 1