All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - TBA.
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!

Share | 

Happy 4th weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willis923
Expert
Expert

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Happy 4th weekend!    Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven  Happy 4'TH weekend for those of you in the states. Anyone attending parties, fires, or family gatherings, PLEASE, if you plan on getting 'lit' with alcohol or other drugs, please stay off the roads. Think of not only yourself, but all the lives you may impact as a result of YOUR poor choices, and intoxicated driving. Needless to say, I would like to stay at my own party, and with my family. NOT cutting you out of your smashed up car, as well as some family of 4 heading home from vacation, that no longer has a father or mother. Make smart choices, have a DD. That being said, have a good time, burn some stuff, blow some stuff up (fireworks) and celebrate the independence of our beautiful country. (firework side note, dont "blow your ass off" as Doc would say) Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Grand Master
Grand Master

Forum Rep : 14

PostSubject: Re: Happy 4th weekend!    Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:19 pm

4th worked out ok for me.

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th weekend!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1