All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 8/19/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

Ford lgt 100 build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ratrodcub
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Ford lgt 100 build   Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:10 pm

So I've had a ford lgt 100 around for a while and I like the idea of a trail tractor and I love driving it around so why not! As of now it has some rather worn 26x9x12 polaris m udders on it and stock 16" rib tires up front and a ranch hand style front bumper and a spring clip hook on the rear hitch. Next upgrades will be the same rear tires but less worn and 11" wide probably getting them tomorrow and the 19" atv tires up front they're a little spendy and not really necessary so I'll get them when I can and at some point a winch and some tool boxes as I plan on this being the "tow rig" once I get a group together as its soooo heavy, a whopping 755# according to tractor data plus me and some equipment so around 1000# so unless I get into some really thick deep mud I should be ok with the wide rear tires and a mild pulley swap. What do y'all think? I'll post pics if and when I can. Sorry for the long post btw
Back to top Go down
thewisconsinredneck5160
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ford lgt 100 build   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:27 pm

i think that this will be a cool build cant wait to see more
Back to top Go down

Ford lgt 100 build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1