All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S  Empty
PostSubject: Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S    Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S  Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S    Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S  Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2011, 4:11 pm

Ive run both a teccy and a briggs with no oil- the briggs was by accident tho- i ran it like 5 mins with no oil , after 3 days of loading the combustion chamber with PB blaster it freed up enough to run normal again.

The teccy was on a push mower- place i bot years ago the owner left it- i spent some time cleaning it, a full tune up, oil change, blade sharpening , added a fuel filter. The thing ran before i did all that, once i changed everything do you think it would start? I tried for a whole damn hour to start it- so i dumped the new oil out re added the old crappy oil , put the old plug in , took the filter out- and thing started right up- i ran it off and on for like 3 years like that- never checked the oil or nothin.

I let it go with the house- it was starting to knock a lil louder - i was hoping to blow it up tho.
Back to top Go down

Look at these engines tecumseh and B&S
Page 1 of 1