All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
donaldcon
donaldcon

Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers Empty
PostSubject: Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers   Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 7:07 am

https://youtu.be/ddiE0pILXMA

I let my neighbor take my daughter's tractor out for a ride this video is long and probably boring for most but it was his first ever ride on the tractor and it shows how well it works on the smoother flat trails and you even get to see him drop it onto its side when the trails get a little tougher

My footage and creepycrawlers are still being gone through and edited and I will be posting the videos shortly
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers   Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 8:47 am

Back to top Go down

Renegade ridge atv rally, on the mowers
Page 1 of 1