All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranchrodder

Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18? Empty
PostSubject: Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18?   Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:33 pm

I have been looking for copper head gaskets for my kohler, but all I've been able to find are ones that fit 16hp. Are the 16 and 18 the same part?
Back to top Go down
Puffnstuff

Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18?   Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:25 am

I just got one from copper gaskets unlimited of AZ for a Kohler cv490s.  You can email them with your engine model and spec number along with any details such as the stock gasket number and a picture.  If they don't already have it in their computer they might ask you to send them the old gasket to use as a template.  I spoke to Lani but this site won't let me post links as I'm new.  Just do a google search for them and you will find their site.  If they already have the pattern in their system they can cut it and have it to you in just a few days.  It took them 3 days to get it to me cross country.  I hope this helps you out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Copper head gaskets for Kohler M18?
Page 1 of 1