All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

AdSense account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 10:31 pm

hey i just got the messaage from youtube to make an adsense account. i think a few of yall use that. does it ask everyone to sign up or is it based on views? and i was wondering how much yall have been payed from it. i kno its not a serious amount but getting a check in the mail from google for even a couple bucks seems awesome. this makes me want to put out more videos. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 12:03 am

noledroByrreK wrote:
hey i just got the messaage from youtube to make an adsense account. i think a few of yall use that. does it ask everyone to sign up or is it based on views? and i was wondering how much yall have been payed from it. i kno its not a serious amount but getting a check in the mail from google for even a couple bucks seems awesome. this makes me want to put out more videos. lol

I just made one about a month ago.
It takes awhile and many good vids to make any money from it.
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 10:56 pm

to be able to use adsense on youtube you have to apply to be a youtube partner and to be a youtube partner you have to have at least 10 videos and a couple hundred subscribers etc.
https://www.youtube.com/creators/partner.html#qualifications
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
noledroByrreK

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 11:52 pm

oh so i wouldnt get anything until i am a partner? i made the adsnse account and i got email conformation that it was approved early this morning. i also set a few of my videos to monetize.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 8:44 pm

you can use adsense on a blog or website and also youtube but i think that its probably easier to make money through adsense if you have a youtube and i think the more views and likes and videos you have the more money you can make on youtube. but im not 18 yet so i dont have a adsense account yet so i dont know to much about it besides the stuff that i read and heard on the internet.
Back to top Go down
dagr8tim
dagr8tim

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 4:34 pm

<rant>I'm banned from Adsense. I own 6 domains, and used the same adsense account for all of them. One of them was a blog/photo gallery that I setup to share pictures of my twins with friends and family. My GF also works in an office with 1200+ other people. The links for stuff would get passed around and people would look at them at work and click links.

As far as Google could tell, it looked like one person was committing click fraud and they froze my account. Google's still sitting on like $120 that they owe me and I've appealed several times. Basically adsense can suck my crank.</rant>
Back to top Go down
http://buckeyejeeps.com
Sponsored content

AdSense account Empty
PostSubject: Re: AdSense account   AdSense account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AdSense account
Page 1 of 1