All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

off road machine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr&Mrs.Reckson
Mr&Mrs.Reckson

machine - off road machine Empty
PostSubject: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 1:20 am

machine - off road machine Photo-01011
machine - off road machine Photo-0102
machine - off road machine Photo-0078
machine - off road machine Photo-0075

me and my buddy have a monster mower each.we are going to be fixing it up some more.any ideas or suggestions would be awsome to hear.we go to trails in our area and stay out for like 8hrs a day. its so awsome .
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 5:58 am

do you have tow hooks welded on the front or back?
Back to top Go down
Mr&Mrs.Reckson
Mr&Mrs.Reckson

PostSubject: hi   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 12:15 pm

[b]i actually have both one in front and also in the back.as well as a come along i carry in a tool box that i welded on the tractor(the tool box ).also i can also hook up a trailer in the back to bring my wife along to the journey. Very Happy .we also love it we even go through some deep mud puddles bounce .
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 10:14 pm

yea i was getting up for school at 5am i couldnt see. awesome tractor im doing pretty much same setup on mine. 2 stacks exhaust wrapped a snorkle up through a cut in my hood by the dash and tow hooks with ag tires
Back to top Go down
Mr&Mrs.Reckson
Mr&Mrs.Reckson

PostSubject: Re: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 11:42 pm

that's cool.its loads of fun
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 2:37 pm

Yeah miss it down here - up at my folks id buzz my agway thru the swamp behind the house -since i dragged it down here need to finish the upgrades to it so can ride it at the nephews place , see how well can keep up with his Yamaha atv.
Back to top Go down
Mr&Mrs.Reckson
Mr&Mrs.Reckson

PostSubject: vari to 5 speed   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 12:47 am

good idea was woundring if any one has done that ive been thinking the same idea and does it work
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 5:26 am

Well, my agway was stock back north, i ran it thru water up to its footrests, sloppy mud , over fallen trees - did pretty darn good for a stock tractor - only thing that really stopped it was super thick mud- im thinking if i had AG's or atv tires on it, it wouldnt of gotten stuck.

It was really slow too stock- im putting a bigger motor on it and did a mild pulley upgrade - just want it a lil faster. not super fast - used to take forever to get to the swamp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off road machine   machine - off road machine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

off road machine
Page 1 of 1