All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

throttle set up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Backwoods41650

throttle set up Empty
PostSubject: throttle set up   throttle set up Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2020, 7:33 am

hey i had an idea and not sure about it but here it is lol bare with me lol.
i've got a monster build going and i've recently picked up an old bicycle
and i was going to get the break cables...levers things like that off of it
and got to looking and if you can picture the gyro that is on em..okay the cable
is a single cable and branches off to two. so its one on top and two at the bottom
ill throw a pic up...but would it work for a foot throttle set up...where choke and throttle work
together as u push the throttle pedal. ill throw a pic of it up and let me know what yall think.

throttle set up Odbr7010
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

throttle set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: throttle set up   throttle set up Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2020, 2:53 pm

The double end pulls at the same time. Not a good idea for throttle and choke hook ups since you want throttle and choke on separate cables. Would work great for duel carbs, for throttle cable only, to sync up the carbs throttle.
Back to top Go down

throttle set up
Page 1 of 1