All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

hot rod 80cc bicycle kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tinkering bob

hot rod 80cc bicycle kit Empty
PostSubject: hot rod 80cc bicycle kit   hot rod 80cc bicycle kit Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2020, 3:29 am

Well fellas I never did finish the ole field mower parts are on order but before i ever see the fruits of that headache i have a engine kit on a bicycle that I'm happy with except the fact that I can squeeze way more performance out of it than I'm getting now currently I can squeeze her for about 30 mph on a mountain bike but my weakness is speed so i want to see how fast I can get her rolling so i'm looking for a place to find better carbs, exhausts and seeiing about porting piston walls since it's 2 stroke open to suggestions as of right now i'm waiting on walbro and mikuni to see if they have any responsess on suggestions for hot rodding an 80cc motor kit on a bike will post photos when available hot rod 80cc bicycle kit 2664539216
Back to top Go down
tinkering bob

hot rod 80cc bicycle kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: hot rod 80cc bicycle kit   hot rod 80cc bicycle kit Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2020, 8:06 am

right now i'm waiting for a better carb to come in as well as some new drive chain because the ones I have keep snapping (i may ride her a bit hard) it 4 strokes really bad at top end so i'm going to see about modding the exhaust to see if i can get it to scavenge better or if i can locate one around here that i can cut up nice thing about these motors is they're dirt cheap like pennies on the dollar compared to everything I've ever worked on
Back to top Go down

hot rod 80cc bicycle kit
Page 1 of 1