All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

trash find murrays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
74sears
74sears

trash find murrays Empty
PostSubject: trash find murrays   trash find murrays Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2020, 7:48 am

couple of weeks ago found these 2 murrays in a scrap pile at the curb so i grabbed them, the rer has a 10.5hp briggs flathead and a 5 speed peerless and a 30in deck, the widebody has a 13hp tecumseh and an mst205 and a 38in deck, not sure what im going to do with them yet thinking about fixing them and selling them as mowertrash find murrays Img_2026
trash find murrays Img_2025
Back to top Go down
lacers123

trash find murrays Empty
PostSubject: Re: trash find murrays   trash find murrays Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2020, 8:19 am

It looks like a nice machine. You can definitely find a buyer if you repair and clean it.
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist

trash find murrays Empty
PostSubject: Re: trash find murrays   trash find murrays Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2020, 1:29 pm

I’ve had a couple of those mid engine mowers. Both craftsman’s. One had a 13.5 briggs OHV and a hydrostat, the other has a 13.5 Flathead briggs and an FNR. Pretty sure they’re made by MTD
Back to top Go down
74sears
74sears

trash find murrays Empty
PostSubject: Re: trash find murrays   trash find murrays Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2021, 5:03 pm

sold the rer the other day didnt do much to it but clea the carb and get it running threw it up the web and got 125 for it, the widebody i ended swapping in a briggs flathead and got it running and cutting might keep it as a backup mower trash find murrays Img_2027
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trash find murrays Empty
PostSubject: Re: trash find murrays   trash find murrays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trash find murrays
Page 1 of 1