All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

"Kohler Afficionados"

Go down 
+2
Nevadablue
JJF3RD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JJF3RD

Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Kohler Afficionados"   Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2022, 10:06 am

. . . certainly not factory, but the one on YT with the Ninja engine is impressive if you fancy a few "G's" on you while you ride . . . . and have a superior health care plan LOL . . .
Back to top Go down
JJF3RD

PostSubject: Re: "Kohler Afficionados"   Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2022, 3:39 pm

Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 20220225
Back to top Go down
JJF3RD

PostSubject: Re: "Kohler Afficionados"   Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2022, 3:53 pm

. . . just want to be sure only because that o ring came out with the jet however, I placed the ring back in then the jet . . . didn't want to thread. Don't want to force it. I am following the manual but the pics in thr figures are grainy so I'm trying to refer to those I've loaded from other sites. Thanks again to all for "sharing with those in need" . . .
Back to top Go down
Brianator
Brianator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: "Kohler Afficionados"   Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2022, 5:09 pm

Np but download the service manual, you'll always have it and the pics will be clear as day.

https://kohlerpower.com/en/engines/product/command-pro-cv730

My All Terrain Tractors:
- "The WarHorse" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Romping in Progress!)
- Roper "Trailblazer" ~ 1986 Roper LT110CR (Trailblazing in Progress!)
- The "Mud Duck" ~ 1969 Bolens 1225 Hydro (2022 Build Off 2nd place!)
- The "Silver Bullet" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Part 1)
- The "Silver Bullet" (Take 2) ~ 2024 Build Off entry (Work in progress)
- Roper "Offroadster" ~ 1979 Roper T4328 (Romping in Progress!)
- 1973 Massey Ferguson MF12 ~ (Sold to a good home)

Click Here To See The DIY and Build Threads I've Created!

~My Real Hobby Is Collecting Projects!~
Back to top Go down
JJF3RD

PostSubject: Re: "Kohler Afficionados"   Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2022, 9:09 pm

Awesome, thanks again. I've decided go ahead and order a kit for this one or a replacement or both (got a "fair" running GT500 with the same CV on the "to do" list). Eyeballin' the "rubbers" on this today and thinking how much I don't want to see the machine in my garage again once it leaves LOL (or waste time on the GT should it need the same work). Walbro apparently does NOT have an option for this. I recognized only two other brand names among the multitudes. If any members would strongly suggest staying AWAY from a specific brand(s), please let your expertise be heard. Don't want to go cheap (note sentiments mentioned above) but certainly not $200+ for OEM . . .

Brianator and JJF3RD like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Kohler Afficionados"   Kohler - "Kohler Afficionados" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Kohler Afficionados"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3