All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

A mission that will require a new ATLT build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

build - A mission that will require a new ATLT build Empty
PostSubject: A mission that will require a new ATLT build   build - A mission that will require a new ATLT build Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2023, 2:25 pm

build - A mission that will require a new ATLT build Missio11

This is 65 acres of woods that Ive played in my whole life.  Built forts, hunted, mastered bushcraft, made out with girls, etc.  However the back leg has never been explored.   I got hurt really bad years ago and am not allowed to walk off trail so I haven't been back (its across the road so i see it daily).

I need to find a mower to build to get back there (mowers and GTs are going for 100s here and i think that's to much for a run down mower).  Its dense woods but doable with the right rig.   Virgin ground so id have to cut a trail.

build - A mission that will require a new ATLT build Missio10

This is a zoomed in pic of the leg.   There is kind of a trail going back to the run down barn (brown roof).  The plan is to get there hang a right until i hit the property line then go left and loop around the back side.   No creeks in this main section just on the bottom side.

Located in Georgetown KY and I may need assistance for the funness factor.  build - A mission that will require a new ATLT build 1098998679

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down

A mission that will require a new ATLT build
Page 1 of 1