All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Sold off everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BairleaFarm
BairleaFarm

Sold off everything Empty
PostSubject: Sold off everything   Sold off everything Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2024, 7:53 am

I spend a lot of time and money on things and Made a decision last month to make some changes. If it doesn't improve me as a person or my homestead Im getting rid off it. My last wheel horse was sold yesterday and I traded one of my 420 deeres for a little bit bigger tractor.

Ive got some parts of stuff ill sell off or scrap and am left with the Honda repowered JD 420(my mower) and this 1954 Ferguson to30. I do alot of 3ph stuff and the GTs just were not big enough.

Sold off everything Receiv11

Sold off everything Receiv10

JB_4x4 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brianator
Brianator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Sold off everything   Sold off everything Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2024, 2:50 pm

That's too bad but keeping priorities in check is important, you'll just be tractoring in a different way now!

My All Terrain Tractors:
- "The WarHorse" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Romping in Progress!)
- Roper "Trailblazer" ~ 1986 Roper LT110CR (Trailblazing in Progress!)
- The "Mud Duck" ~ 1969 Bolens 1225 Hydro (2022 Build Off 2nd place!)
- The "Silver Bullet" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Part 1)
- The "Silver Bullet" (Take 2) ~ 2024 Build Off entry (Work in progress)
- Roper "Offroadster" ~ 1979 Roper T4328 (Romping in Progress!)
- 1973 Massey Ferguson MF12 ~ (Sold to a good home)

Click Here To See The DIY and Build Threads I've Created!

~My Real Hobby Is Collecting Projects!~

Rustbucket Garage and muddybasilisk like this post

Back to top Go down
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member
Crazy_Carl
Veteran Member

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Sold off everything   Sold off everything Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2024, 1:11 am

@BairleaFarm I own a 6.7 acre hobby farm and TBH the sub compact diesel tractors do all the actual "work". Red Stag is a luxury off road tractor but I still have a couple of low buck machines that have a purpose weather it be for mowing or just pulling a small wagon around.
Back to top Go down
JB_4x4

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Sold off everything   Sold off everything Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2024, 12:57 am

>  If it doesn't improve me as a person or my homestead Im getting rid off it.

Went through something like that 12+ years ago as I sold or got rid of much of my hobby computer stuff.  Sold a bunch of antiques and such too.   I still buy tools, but, I try not to buy junk or too much of something.  I fit all my clothes, except for boots, belts, and coats, into one dresser drawer.  Underwear and socks into 1/3 of a drawer.

I do buy more seeds then I really need or can use, but, they are more of an insurance policy then anything else.

Sold almost all my gold, ammo, and guns to pay bills. Except my house, my debt is very low, my CC usage only goes up as I buy at auction and some things take a while to fix and resell.

Canceled cable, stop watching TV, and literally burned hollywood and the music industry out of my life.  I get much more traction in my life now out of riding lawn mowers.  Sold off everything 1f601

I will probably still have 3-4 LT/GT at one time during a year for my own use, but, I have been looking at buying a sub-compact or compact 4x4 tractor myself.

Ripping up hard packed ground with a bottom plow or something like that is not exactly LT/GT territory no matter what rear axle you put under a Craftsman. $0.02
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sold off everything   Sold off everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sold off everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: