All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

zippered bags for wire test leads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JB_4x4

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

zippered bags for wire test leads Empty
PostSubject: zippered bags for wire test leads   zippered bags for wire test leads Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2024, 6:06 am

I usually carry around 15-20 foot test leads, one red, one black, usually fused , with alligator clips, that in an emergency I have used to even run a 12v air compressor to reach the back tires of a two axle trailer from my trailer light connector. Some have banana plugs for direct connection to  my DMM.

Somehow working outside on the riding mowers, I had lost the cloth zippered bags I was keeping  my test leads in for my meters and light.  Then I took a chance and searched Amazon and came up with these.  

I can not comment on how well they will last.  Just they have already saved me the headache of having to tie the wires up vs. just rolling them up, shoving them into a bag, zipping it, and putting it in  my toolbox. or toolbox draw.

You can not argue with the price.

8 Pack Canvas Pencil Pouch, DIY Craft Zipper Bags Blank Makeup Bags Multifunctional Pouches Pencil Case for Cosmetic Toiletry Stationary (Black, 8.3” x 4.7”)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09X1DWHXH?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

zippered bags for wire test leads Z-bags10

zippered bags for wire test leads Z-bags11

RichieRichOverdrive and Brianator like this post

Back to top Go down

zippered bags for wire test leads
Page 1 of 1