All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamarkmatt121

Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to? Empty
PostSubject: Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to?   Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 6:32 pm

There's a red wire under the fly wheel that goes somewhere. It has a fused link and then its cut off its right beside the top of starter. I'm new to this stuff so any help will be appreciated and awesome site!!! cheers rendeer lol!
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to?   Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 7:00 pm

Im pretty sure its like an alternator(I don't think that's the proper name but it does the same function) and it recharges your battery so you dont have to recharge your battery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/

Where does the red wire that comes from the stator go to?
Page 1 of 1