All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wheel Crazy
Wheel Crazy

Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle?   Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 5:50 pm

I have a 6 and 5 speed peerless, which is better?? Thanks! study
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
AcreFarm

PostSubject: Re: Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle?   Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2011, 6:50 pm

That depends on the model of each. There should be a tin ID tag with the number by the brake.
Back to top Go down
Wheel Crazy
Wheel Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle?   Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle? Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 10:38 pm

AcreFarm wrote:
That depends on the model of each. There should be a tin ID tag with the number by the brake.

Well i'm going with the 5 speed the 6 speed seems spent. Its leaking and the housing is all craked! So i am going with the 5 speed unless I go through the 6 speed! I will check for numbers though so I can figure out the model! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle?   Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is better a 6 or 5 speed Peerless Transaxle?
Page 1 of 1