All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Good Monster Mower Romp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MurrayMudder
MurrayMudder

monster - Good Monster Mower Romp Empty
PostSubject: Good Monster Mower Romp   monster - Good Monster Mower Romp Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 5:13 pm

Had a good little romp today for the first time in my monster mower that i built. you can see tons of pictures of the build in the project section "murray monster mudder"

Did some good flexin and some diggin, fun shit. Any good romps lately? (sorry only got one shitty picture.

[img]monster - Good Monster Mower Romp Get-attachment-4aspx-2[/img]
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: Good Monster Mower Romp   monster - Good Monster Mower Romp Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2012, 9:18 pm

haha nice and i boy to me that looks a little sketchy the high and riding on un even ground lol how is it? top heavy?

like you i got my first good romp on my mtd for the 1st time with my pulley swap,went ok needs some future work tho.
Back to top Go down
MurrayMudder
MurrayMudder

PostSubject: Re: Good Monster Mower Romp   monster - Good Monster Mower Romp Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2012, 8:05 pm

oh yea she's a little top heavy, already flipped it doing a sky wheelie from shifting into 6th haha. gonna put some weights in the front and i just ripped the steering system out of my 1979 kawisaki drifter snowmobile and im putting it in my monster cus ive tried to build steering 4 times and they've all sucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Monster Mower Romp   monster - Good Monster Mower Romp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Monster Mower Romp
Page 1 of 1