All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What kind of music do you all like?

Go down 
+19
muddstir
TennesseeCowboy
Tractor Man Jeff
CraftsmanKid1
W1ldyOvvnZ
TheRainbowBoxer
XJeric
fetters18
matthew sidor
Josh Blair
greener179
canadianromper
Ford Boi
dangeroustoys56
CMHN
Webmaster
Chunk
arild365
indianaboy93
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
indianaboy93

What kind of music do you all like? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 10:48 pm

Just curious. lol.

i like basically anything pre 1980.

some bands i like include and not limited to[wow that sounded nerdy] Rush, Led Zepplin, Queen, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Steppenwolf, Love, Iron Butterfly... well i think you guys get the point. lol.

so what gets you guys dancin? lol
Back to top Go down
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2010, 11:14 pm

im more of the country and rock and country/rock kinda guy. il listen to a bit of other stuff like metal and rarely rap but i have a couple rap songs i like. Basicly i like any good beat Razz

I also play the guitar(electric and acoustic) and the drums and a bit o piano. not the best but i can jam Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 3:22 am

arild365 wrote:
I also play the guitar(electric and acoustic) and the drums and a bit o piano. not the best but i can jam Razz

That's cool you can do that. Wish I could play an intrument No

As for my music, well its really varied. Depends what mood Im in really. Got stuff from metal to hip hop. And everyhting in between, only things I dont listen toreally are pop and classical.
Throw anyhting at me and I'll probably like it! rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 6:18 am

im not too bothered about what i like, or dont. but i play guitar (got an electro acoustic a starter electric (need a new one) and an old acoustic classical with nylon strings...

some bands i like are the Dave Matthews Band, Blur, John mayer,Jack Johnson, some acdc and seasick steve:Razz

i play somthing from all the bands i listen too, perfer stuff with a great beat, dont really like john mayers new album, perfer TRY! or room for squares

Razz:P:P:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Music   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2010, 11:47 am

Basically anything with a good beat, mostly rock and metal.
I'm a big fan of metallica, ac/dc, ledzep, ozzy. afro
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 9:44 pm

I'm with CHUNK on this one. Pop drives me nuts! I can take a lil classical, but only for a minute or two, then I want to slit my wrists.... No

Some of my favorites are: Tool, Lynyrd Skynyrd (old and some of the new) Dr. dre (for sure) Linkin park, ect... and i listen to alot of underground stuff that would probably frighten most people.
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
CMHN
CMHN

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 10:45 pm

I like the old Hair Bands, Country, 80's Rock, some modern rock. Pretty much anything except boy bands and RAP.
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 11:32 pm

I like basically everything BUT country . I go thru music phases : alternative, oldies, pop, 80's , metal , rock ( classic and new) , techno/trance and bass stuff.

Im still partway listening to some alternative and techno at the moment- i like heavy beat /bass stuff .

Bands? Led Zepplin, some Type o negative, Police, Prodidgy, ICP , Boston , Robert Plant , Faith no more , Techno artists that noone probly herd of - LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ford Boi
Ford Boi

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 9:47 pm

Ahaha! Techno people! At last !! I thought I was the only one. Alternative 90's rock and 80's rock and, non-radio music is what I like. Some SOME radio crap I can handle. lol. I'm actually listening to some techno on vinyl as I type this. Nothing beats vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 8:44 am

I'v really gotten into Dubstep these days too. Seems to be all I listen to Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 7:07 pm

Ford Boi : When i first herd techno many years ago i was like " ugh" - but after hanging out in bars after work on some fridays/some weekends really got me into it . I really dont listen to the lyrics- im into the beat of the songs .

Down here they have 'club nite' on fridays and saturdays on the local hip hop stations - my sansa MP3 player has a FM radio and itll record - so i usually do that , then dub out crappy songs and commercials later. In some of my older videos on YT ( i removed those tho) i had it playing on my system in the shed - was turned down to like 9-10 and was loud as hell on the video.

If anyones ever seen the 'dawn of the dead ' remake with Ving Rhames - theres a song by Richard Cheese - he did a remake of Disturbed's " get down with the sickness" - funny as hell- he sounds like a lounge singer from the 50's and has remade a ton of other songs as well .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:30 pm

search on google for
the devil went to Jamaica, lol its quite funny but the original is also great, ive been getting more and more diverse with music lately, i tend to play stuff with a good beat/bass line but on a bus i can only listen to really complicated songs or just awesome tunes, i'm into seasick Steve in a big way ATM check him out on last.fm hes a one man band!
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2011, 7:04 pm

i love old country music not so much rock or pop or any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
greener179
greener179

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2012, 2:57 am

no one on here listens to colt ford
Back to top Go down
Josh Blair

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 6:14 am

greener179 wrote:

i think at least me and arild do
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:45 pm

colt ford is the bomb
Back to top Go down
fetters18
fetters18

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 3:26 pm

country/rap like big smo, colt ford, the lacs, lenny cooper and country/rock like brantley gilbert
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2012, 9:14 pm

you speak my language you just named off all my favorite singers and groups
Back to top Go down
XJeric
XJeric

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 3:16 am

Josh Blair wrote:
greener179 wrote:

i think at least me and arild do
i do all the dam time i also listen to all the mud digger albums

check out Dry County good tunes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EricHolmyellow53
greener179
greener179

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 3:42 am

i figured someone had to listen to colt ford on here and that song you posted is good to
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 8:46 am

I tend toward heavier music, but I like almost anything that has a different sound. I liked Metallica before they became watered down. Iron Maiden is timeless. I enjoy listening to XM/Sirius radio's Octane channel. Tool, Mudvayne, Shinedown, and Primus top my favorites right now.

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 1:21 pm

i like hick hop, southern rock, rap, country, rock, metal, hip hop, pretty much everything except opera.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 5:58 pm

I like Country(Brantley Gilbert, Justin Moore, Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Josh Thompson, Jason Aldean, etc.), Modern Rock(NickleBack, and some Three Days Grace), and Classic Rock(Bon Jovi, Metallica, AC/DC, Aerosmith, some Dire Straits, and some stuff from Styx).
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
CraftsmanKid1
CraftsmanKid1

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 6:14 pm

all i listen to is country n when that dont come in i listen to classic rock
Back to top Go down
Tractor Man Jeff
Tractor Man Jeff

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 10:01 pm

I'm into clean Country, Good ole bluegrass, vintage and modern, Christian contemporary, Just a tad of rock mixed in. Folk, and some Gospel. I really like the good ole Barbershop quartet music. I play mandolin, fiddle, auto harp, and a little hammered dulcimer and harmonica. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you all like?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next