All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Crazy Front Suspension Ideas

Go down 
+4
dked41
dangeroustoys56
redzz02
dagr8tim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CornShuck4CE

Crazy Front Suspension Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Front Suspension Ideas   Crazy Front Suspension Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 11:19 pm

I dont understand how you can tecnickly call a lawntracter with the pivit still in place with struts or springs on it suspintion. Looks to me like all this does is stop the mower from rolling in a turn kinda like a sway bar. The idea of two seperit axels is a suspintion indepindent. Removing the pivit would require much more work. And be a true suspintion.
Back to top Go down
FOSWMT
FOSWMT

Crazy Front Suspension Ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Front Suspension Ideas   Crazy Front Suspension Ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:49 am

Corn I agree I bought some cheap ATV bits to look at and they are not as strong as the stock gear . I have upgrade presently to Countax X so have hubs on my axel which is all with bearings. I still have ATV front but am going to think about it as a winter project maybe.

I temporary mounted my X axles and the distance looks not bad. I think the axles bent from the Countax help

Crazy Front Suspension Ideas - Page 2 Dscn3811

Back to top Go down
http://www.friendsofspeckledwood.org.uk

Crazy Front Suspension Ideas
Page 1 of 1