All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

anyone else with auto cad?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

anyone else with auto cad? Empty
PostSubject: anyone else with auto cad?   anyone else with auto cad? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 11:08 am

just wondering as i have it and i want to show some people my idea for my quad/ lawn tractor
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: anyone else with auto cad?   anyone else with auto cad? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 11:17 am

Never used Auto CAD. Google sketchup is an awesome program though! Probably not as detailed though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids

PostSubject: Re: anyone else with auto cad?   anyone else with auto cad? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 11:33 am

hmmm never tried google sketch up, the only reason i have auto cad (as it costs over £400 to get) was that i got a two year *student version* from my school so i got it for nothing, only thing i hate is the borders it puts round the drawing saying produced by an autodesk educational product!
Back to top Go down
CMHN
CMHN

PostSubject: Re: anyone else with auto cad?   anyone else with auto cad? Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2010, 12:40 pm

I have auto cad, that is my major in college right now. I'm going for my Associates degree. Your welcome to send me some stuff if you want, PM me and I will give you my email address.
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else with auto cad?   anyone else with auto cad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else with auto cad?
Page 1 of 1