All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum! . . .
2020 Build-off Started, Look for entry instructions HERE! . . .
New Top Tractor Challenge and Build-Off Profile Buttons on the menu bar! . . .
2019 Build-Off Winners . . . 1-AllisKidD21 . . . 2-Offroad Mudmowers . . . 3-MightyRaze . . . Close vote, all were winners!

pulley tensioner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chunkers
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 am

Anyone have any ideas on how to make pulley tensioner's that work on most trators?
Back to top Go down
Bigal
Apprentice
Apprentice
Bigal

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Here is a video of fearlessfront and his tractors the vid is about pully swaps but he says alot about the tensioners hope this helps you out it did for me Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fearlessfront?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/46/pk34jusEJbA
Back to top Go down
Chunkers
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:57 am

@Bigal wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Here is a video of fearlessfront and his tractors the vid is about pully swaps but he says alot about the tensioners hope this helps you out it did for me Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fearlessfront?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/46/pk34jusEJbA

I've watch all of his vid's i don't have a welder so i cant do half the stuff he does. =(
Back to top Go down
Bigal
Apprentice
Apprentice
Bigal

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:04 pm

OHHHH ok so sorry did not know
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
Apprentice
Apprentice
canadianromper

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

what i would do is get steal plate and make some holes in it and then get another pulley tencener of off another old tractor and then just put a spring on it and just make it would keep tencion and still let the belt have a little bit of play. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Chunkers
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm

@canadianromper wrote:
what i would do is get steal plate and make some holes in it and then get another pulley tencener of off another old tractor and then just put a spring on it and just make it would keep tencion and still let the belt have a little bit of play. hope this helps
It does, i thought of doing that but i didnt know if it would work like that, Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pulley tensioner Empty
PostSubject: Re: pulley tensioner   pulley tensioner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pulley tensioner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Technical Forum :: Drivetrain & Brake Tech :: Pulley, clutches, and Belts-
Jump to: