All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DieselDude666

Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips Empty
PostSubject: Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips   Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2012, 12:10 pm

Hey y'all I'm building a jacked up mud mower and was wondering if there are some people out there that could give me a few tips? I am looking for some good Ideas on how to hook up the tranny when its jacked up. And some ideas on how to put bigger tires on the front without having to buy new front axles. also if any body has some Ideas on a good strong lift frame let me know.

Thanks

DieselDude666
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips Empty
PostSubject: You still working on this?   Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 6:33 am

Is this still a project for you, I am going through and checking older posts that havent gotten responses.

Whats the status?
Back to top Go down

Husqhvarna GTH2254XP Jacked-Up Mudder Build Looking For Tips
Page 1 of 1