All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet?

Go down 
+9
AcreFarm
dked41
TheRainbowBoxer
W1ldyOvvnZ
cumminsbayou
F150F250F350
Chunk
dangeroustoys56
Farmster
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Administrator

Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Maybe it could be rigged    Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:47 pm

There has to be someone out there that has used them in some creative way. I personally have the two, and they sit in a box probly going on ebay or craigslist soon..

Back to top Go down
rex4x4
rex4x4

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet?   Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:12 pm

dammit .... nobody has done it .... ive been lookin all over but nobody seems to have done it .
maybe i should try to find one and put it on my little sears tractor n see if i can make videos of me landing on my ass .... if it does wheelies all the time .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rex4x4
Speedfreek241
Speedfreek241

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet?   Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:24 pm

I haven't done it yet but I am doing it now on one of my race tractors. It will have a hard hit so it would be no good for hill climbing or any purpose that requires fine clutch work. I will let you know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet?   Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone fitted an electric cluch to their tractor yet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2