All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

!!Mower Community!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

!!Mower Community!! Empty
PostSubject: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 9:04 am

I have attempted to consolidate everyone with Youtube accounts that make videos of thier mower experiences!
I have 111 members so far, and I would like to get everyone who would like to get thier videos watched by being apart of this playlist!

my only concerens right now, is Im sure I have several of the members from the greatest tractor forum on there, but If I dont, and you want to be on there let me know..

Also, help me confirm you are already on there, by looking for your youtube user account, as some people may not have the same username on this forum as thier youtube account!

here is the link, and I hope you all enjoy, besides the great romp and mudding videos, there is alot of videos on how to do stuff and what not to do!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH3qhW5TgI7nXKekoFcE9GV8B_Kvw6Q9C

I update this as often as I can, and try not to duplicate members! If you have more then one account, let me know!
Bonus: the more we come together and communicate, the more we shall grow as the best mower community in the World! cheers

Ps: Share this playlist on your site, not for my benefit, but to get the word out and maybe we wont have to keep answering the same questions over and over...IYKWIM study
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 11:00 am

There is a couple videos on my account if you want to link me too...

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: but ofcourse I would!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 11:09 am

TheRainbowBoxer wrote:
There is a couple videos on my account if you want to link me too...
you bet I will add you, I just did...number 112!
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 2:24 pm

I'm not on there but I've made a few videos. I need to make more, but I also need to work on mowers more, haha.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jamus28?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 4:35 pm

I saw that playlist yesterday. A good idea in my opinion. Like how my video is number 50 Razz
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: you have been added sir!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 6:23 pm

Jamus wrote:
I'm not on there but I've made a few videos. I need to make more, but I also need to work on mowers more, haha.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jamus28?feature=mhee

I added you just now, you should get a notification from youtube too! please share the playlist!
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Sure thing, thanks   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 6:26 pm

mlwinters wrote:
I saw that playlist yesterday. A good idea in my opinion. Like how my video is number 50 Razz

I honestly wasnt going to try and put them in any order...but, I did want fearless up on the top, since I think he has earned that spot. I like everyones videos! they all have something we can get something out of..
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 7:10 pm

Junkstarbuilds wrote:
mlwinters wrote:

I honestly wasnt going to try and put them in any order...but, I did want fearless up on the top, since I think he has earned that spot. I like everyones videos! they all have something we can get something out of..

I meant it in a "I like it" way, number 50 an even number and the age I feel sometimes Razz
Wasn't trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 7:13 pm

mlwinters wrote:
Junkstarbuilds wrote:
mlwinters wrote:

I meant it in a "I like it" way, number 50 an even number and the age I feel sometimes Razz
Wasn't trying to be rude.
I know you weren't being rude! I didn't want anyone else to think I was playing favorites..
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 7:51 pm

Apart from Fearless as you stated lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2012, 10:26 pm

I agree, Fearless got me into mowers with his vids and I think many others are the same. As a community, we need to make videos that entertain and educate people on what we're doing and encourage them to join us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: hmm   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 5:45 am

mlwinters wrote:
Apart from Fearless as you stated lol!
Lets keep the punches above the belt... lol!
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: you are right   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2012, 5:54 am

Jamus wrote:
I agree, Fearless got me into mowers with his vids and I think many others are the same. As a community, we need to make videos that entertain and educate people on what we're doing and encourage them to join us.
There are alot more out there I have yet to watch...I try and see them all...Sometimes i cant find them, because they might not be in the searches I do for them...Thats some of the point of the playlist...Ive searched them for you (everyone) so you all can scroll down the list and see. Also, i want new-comers to have a list of resources to check out and use.
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: 116 and counting!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 3:51 pm

There is 116 members on the playlist now. Everyone with a mower and a camera that has contacted me is on there..Please post it and share it!
You dont have to like my videos to enjoy the playlist.
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Everday adding more   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 6:59 am

Junkstarbuilds wrote:
There is 116 members on the playlist now. Everyone with a mower and a camera that has contacted me is on there..Please post it and share it!
You dont have to like my videos to enjoy the playlist.
Now up to 126...I have several more that may make the list...
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 8:32 pm

I subbed to your YouTube the other day I don't have any vids of my mower yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

PostSubject: Thank you! And get filming!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2012, 8:37 pm

Ariens YT11 wrote:
I subbed to your YouTube the other day I don't have any vids of my mower yet. Sad
thanks for the sub, get some videos going, I do watch my subscribers videos. The playlist is to help new people get their videos watched by other members!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Mower Community!!   !!Mower Community!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!Mower Community!!
Page 1 of 1