All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!
 
PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog inBuild-OffTop Tractor Challenge
Welcome to the All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
New Awards system! Look for your award at 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 7500, and 10000 Posts!!!

 

 90 something craftsman II Rally mower

Go down 
+5
TheRainbowBoxer
matt-man
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
willis923
mudmonkey06
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mudmonkey06
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster



Join date : 2013-03-18
Posts : 327

90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90 something craftsman II Rally mower   90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2013, 7:21 pm

i do still want to lock the transaxle though

how would i be able to lock it without welding if possible
Back to top Go down
mudmonkey06
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
mudmonkey06


Age : 26
Join date : 2013-03-18
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90 something craftsman II Rally mower   90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 9:38 am

so i got everything back together

is there a way i could hook up a gas pedal besides the bike brake handle
Back to top Go down
1997 Murray
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
1997 Murray

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Finalist
2014 Build-Off Finalist
2015 Build-Off Finalist
2015 Build-Off Finalist
2016 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 23
Join date : 2013-11-13
Posts : 1311
Location : NW USA

90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 90 something craftsman II Rally mower   90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:24 am

mudmonkey06 wrote:
i do still want to lock the transaxle though

how would i be able to lock it without welding if possible
If you have a demolished transaxle you can put in an extra spider gear on each   side of the other spider gear cluster, and there is a thread on this subject here somewhere. Go to the search bar and type in "locker" and the lowest thread is it.
Back to top Go down
mudmonkey06
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
mudmonkey06


Age : 26
Join date : 2013-03-18
Posts : 327
Location : Rindge, NH

90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90 something craftsman II Rally mower   90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:33 am

1997 Murray wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
i do still want to lock the transaxle though

how would i be able to lock it without welding if possible
If you have a demolished transaxle you can put in an extra spider gear on each   side of the other spider gear cluster, and there is a thread on this subject here somewhere. Go to the search bar and type in "locker" and the lowest thread is it.
ok i will look into that
Back to top Go down
1997 Murray
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
1997 Murray

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Finalist
2014 Build-Off Finalist
2015 Build-Off Finalist
2015 Build-Off Finalist
2016 Build-Off Entrant
2016 Build-Off Entrant

Age : 23
Join date : 2013-11-13
Posts : 1311
Location : NW USA

90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 90 something craftsman II Rally mower   90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2013, 10:36 am

mudmonkey06 wrote:
1997 Murray wrote:
mudmonkey06 wrote:
i do still want to lock the transaxle though

how would i be able to lock it without welding if possible
If you have a demolished transaxle you can put in an extra spider gear on each   side of the other spider gear cluster, and there is a thread on this subject here somewhere. Go to the search bar and type in "locker" and the lowest thread is it.
ok  i will look into that
look for this: Fozzy locker or welded spiders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90 something craftsman II Rally mower   90 something craftsman II Rally mower - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
90 something craftsman II Rally mower
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» ZSmachines's Craftsman Rally mower
» Craftsman Rally Mower Project
» LMM's Rally Mower!
» Craftsman 18hp Rally Mower
» How can I put a push mower motor on a Craftsman Riding Mower?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Off Road & Rally Tractors-
Jump to: