All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Shaft pricing and vendors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krawler86
Krawler86

2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

Shaft pricing and vendors Empty
PostSubject: Shaft pricing and vendors   Shaft pricing and vendors Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 3:36 am

Shaft pricing?

Transaxle 122419x.  I need a pair of axle shafts.  Sears parts direct has them for $80 +Sh each.  I didnt see any on ebay.

Is there any other site that sells stock or possibly aftermarket stuff (long shot) that i need to be aware of?  Or is it just go OEM and dont look back?
Back to top Go down
Krawler86
Krawler86

2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Shaft pricing and vendors   Shaft pricing and vendors Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:14 am

Nevermind, i found some on amazon that are OEM shafts. Only 2 new in stock, woohoo. $60 a pop instead of $80, much better. Get em around next thursday... Now il have 2 brand new ones, and a good spare to carry with. A spare axle shaft is one of the marks of a real wheelin rig. Sad times until then. At least i picked up a new RC kit to build into something ive always wanted. I guess i get a little break from the mower until i get some shafts. I might as well order my pully now too since im waiting. And darn, i just got sparkplugs, a muffler, and am ready to measure for the belt... I just dont want to put the trans back together without new shafts. Waiting waiting waiting...
Back to top Go down
Krawler86
Krawler86

2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Shaft pricing and vendors   Shaft pricing and vendors Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 5:22 am

Man i just busted out the plastic.... Its so easy to spend money out of your account when you dont need cash...

Anyone want some DWT MRX-V3 18x10x8s, brand new, il give someone a great deal on em. $80 for the pair, plus shipping.
These.
http://www.amazon.com/DOUGLAS-WHEEL-Tire-18X10-8-MXR-V3-402/dp/B008BYR5VO/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389349103&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=mrx+v3+dwt

Turns out its not going to work how i wanted. They would make great rears for a smaller romper. Tread lugs are gnarly.

I ordered 2 new rear shafts and 2 chinese 21x7x8in front tires. The ones on the Tao Tao atvs. Found a pair for pretty dang cheap, shipping was more than the tires... lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaft pricing and vendors   Shaft pricing and vendors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaft pricing and vendors
Page 1 of 1