All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Utility tractor build

Go down 
+6
Moose
Lawren Wimberly
redlinemotorsportts
richie thomas
Doc Sprocket
breadtrk
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner

Utility tractor build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utility tractor build   Utility tractor build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 11:41 pm

20x10-8. Carlisle ags.
Back to top Go down
breadtrk
breadtrk

PostSubject: Re: Utility tractor build   Utility tractor build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 12:50 am

They are cheaper and listed in the stock size. I sort of wanted bigger but that isn't a must have. Are the carlisle an Asian tire? I sort of like the idea the ITP are bred on US dirt.

Ols school guy here, and they are made in my home state.... wonder if I can just ride to Clinton and pick them up still warm?
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Utility tractor build   Utility tractor build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:43 am

I honestly don't know where they are made. Carlisle tires are about all that I use on my stuff.
Back to top Go down
breadtrk
breadtrk

PostSubject: Re: Utility tractor build   Utility tractor build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 5:50 pm

Wound up with the 22x11x8 ITP Mud Lites. Old Red started first try after sitting since July, outside. Test drive confirms I picked the right tire....... now to figure out how to make it turn. The solid rubber front turf tires don't turn for squat when caked in mud.
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Utility tractor build   Utility tractor build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 7:51 pm

breadtrk wrote:
Wound up with the 22x11x8 ITP Mud Lites.  Old Red started first try after sitting since July, outside. Test drive confirms I picked the right tire....... now to figure out how to make it turn. The solid rubber front turf tires don't turn for squat when caked in mud.
carsile x-tracs are usually a good choice. Meaty, cheap, and about 16" tall if i remember right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utility tractor build   Utility tractor build - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utility tractor build
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2