All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?

Go down 
+2
Chunk
DICE464
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DICE464
DICE464

Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 8:37 am

The other day when i was at my friends house we were sitting in his shop doing some things to his mower and stuff when we got the idea to biuld a plow for it. so thats what we did it turned out pretty good. The first time we tried it failed miserably but we got it working well.

So if you guys have any homade impiments lets see them

Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Lawnmo14
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 4:21 pm

I've got a plow in the making, but it'll be metal. I really want to build a cat 0 3pt hitch for my MTD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
Ropertractor14
Ropertractor14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 5:23 pm

I built a v plow for my tractor the other year.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GMCsierra1500
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2011, 5:31 pm

I have a linear actuator off my GT6000 that im gonna build a sleeve hitch for my GTII - someday- id also like to get a plow blade for the GTII as well, to do some yard work.
Back to top Go down
CMHN
CMHN

PostSubject: Re: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 3:04 pm

Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? IMAG0114

I got tired of shoveling my drive way, I had the plow sitting behind the garage so I decided to spend the time today and rig something up.

It took me 2 hours of cutting, welding, and fitting to come up with something that works decent.

It still needs some fine tuning but it pushes snow great.

Lifting of the plow is where I need to fine tune it, it works but the rebar bends, I need to make it stronger. Thats for another day, working for 2 hours in 20 degree weather, then another hour plowing, I am tired. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ctraugh.blogspot.com/
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 6:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZcOL-eqhLA

I just picked up a sears plow for my craftsman.. I paid 75 for it but it plows well. The tractor was a 19.5hp 6sp. that I rebuilt.. That is about 20 inches of snow..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?   Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody make homemade implements for their tractors?
Page 1 of 1