All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

only bought another one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ratcatcher
ratcatcher

only bought another one Empty
PostSubject: only bought another one   only bought another one Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 1:51 pm

hi all,

we didn't really do a lot to our first mower, I think we were too eager to get it over our woodland to play on, so we simply fitted a bench seat so two people could ride on and painted it, it's going to be used more for pulling logs around and a bit of fun

https://youtu.be/46Ar0VU_UG4

but as Im following fearlessfront's video's, theres a few modifications I'd like to try, so just won this one on e bay, this will get more mud plugging type mods done to it

only bought another one Tractor2_zpsdbb2c1bc

Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: only bought another one   only bought another one Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:37 pm

Very cool!

I really like that shifter up by the steering wheel! I am going to have to look into trying to modify mine to be like that!
Back to top Go down
camomanusa
camomanusa

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: only bought another one   only bought another one Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 3:52 pm

well, depending on what you specifically want, lock the tranny, different tires would be my first guess since your going in the woods. what size engine does it have?
Back to top Go down
ratcatcher
ratcatcher

PostSubject: Re: only bought another one   only bought another one Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:00 pm

until I pick it up tomorrow I don't know engine size etc,but for £68 I'm happy, as for locking the rear, I've noticed that doing that messes up the steering some what, I've seen clips of them going straight even with the wheels cranked fully, they type of mud we get at our woods is nowhere near anything that fearlessfront goes through, so probably leave the rear diff as is to start with
Back to top Go down
camomanusa
camomanusa

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: only bought another one   only bought another one Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 4:05 pm

you can always set up a direct steering setup for it if you need to though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: only bought another one   only bought another one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

only bought another one
Page 1 of 1