Some updates about this tractor. After some offroad there was some problems changing gears.http://aijaa.com/h8UzxL
Bolt from rear axle snapped inside of the shifter axle. Well instead off taking the rear axle off trying to take the bolt piece out I decided to fix it like this.http://aijaa.com/bnumed
This fix worked well so I went to forest. After half an hour just on the turning back area something happened. Tractor didn´t move and problem did look like this.http://aijaa.com/B8hnw9
Tree went over the trailer front tire. Half an hour drive was over two hour drive back. Luckily my oldest son was with me so he was driving and I was pushing. After over two hours we managed to get back to the car. Trailer front tire was not rolling but it didn´matter at that point.http://aijaa.com/Ujf0jm
Axle bended and tire went to trash can.http://aijaa.com/0OamQc
Now this problem is also fixed and we went back to forest. Last weedend we did ger tree loads at the same over two hour time
We can now drive at neighbor field. Combine harvester has collected the oats so tractor had some job to do. It is much saver to drive this thing to field than road car http://aijaa.com/tHgfyR
I have prepared some parts for trailer tire update. At this monent I have so much other thing to do so this trailer update is on hold. Plan is to use 10" scooter rims because those original trailer tires are too small. Well maybe next winter I have some time for this tariler project. Until next time.......