All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The Small Jeep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motorizedeverything
motorizedeverything

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

The Small Jeep Empty
PostSubject: The Small Jeep   The Small Jeep Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 1:02 pm

My parents got this jeep for my stepbrother and I to share. Its a 1997 2 door with the 4.0 and its a 2wd  Sad  Crying or Very sad . Wish it was a 4wd but I might swap it over later on.

Things that are getting done to it-

Paint the rust spots on the roof
Electric locks
Automatic head lights
Sort out the home made trailer wiring
Possibly electric windows
Possibly a lift

will put pictures up later because it is raining out side

Back to top Go down
camomanusa
camomanusa

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

The Small Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Jeep   The Small Jeep Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 10:11 pm

sounds like a plan! i started reading it and seen your pic and i started reading it like i was him  Razz sounds like something he would do but with a bug on top
Back to top Go down
motorizedeverything
motorizedeverything

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

The Small Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Jeep   The Small Jeep Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:49 pm

Today my friend and I took it out to the Bonnet Carré Spillway stock no lift and some toyo open country's. It was all fine until we hit sand and tried to to turn around, we ended up stuck in the sand and trying to get it out for like an hour and the hole time there was a guy in a tractor 50ft away so after about 45mins we walked up to him and asked and he said that he cannot get his tracked excavator back there we were like those things will go every where, so we ended up finding some one to pull us out. I turned off the jeep during this and it wouldn't start back up so I took off one of the battery connectors to find that it is the wrong size so I used jumper cables to connect the negative post to the negative lead. Here are some pictures.

The Small Jeep 10403210

The Small Jeep 10421910

The Small Jeep 10502110

The Small Jeep 10407510
Back to top Go down
motorizedeverything
motorizedeverything

2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

The Small Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Jeep   The Small Jeep Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 8:19 pm

Thought I would do a little update on this thing. So it now has a 3in lift and 31in bfg all terrain ko2s. This thing has been a blast in its 2wd form but I have been wanting to swap it to 4wd I can get the parts cheap and I am planing on doing it this summer.

The Small Jeep Img_0510

The Small Jeep Img_0511
Back to top Go down
TheBeal
Veteran Member
TheBeal
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

The Small Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Jeep   The Small Jeep Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 10:03 pm

Id like to get my hands on a 2 door Cherokee...
I have these grand delusions of stuffing a 70s Chrysler 318 v8, and a newer 5 speed transmission. Not entirely sure it could still be road legal, due to emissions whatzit.. Im hoping theres some loophole I can exploit. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Small Jeep Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Jeep   The Small Jeep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Small Jeep
Page 1 of 1