Ok, well here it is!
Tomorrow, Doc Sprocket is bringing me the one and only, Corporal Chaos! I have big plans for this little tractor.
I'm gonna have a quick little overview of my plans, and tomorrow will post some more once the machine arrives!
Chaos is a 1981 Bolens G16YT Lawn Tractor, right now as it sits, it has an 16 HP Briggs Opposed Twin engine in it. I'm not sure of the make and model of the engine as of yet, but will have more information on it tomorrow. The tractor is not running yet, I believe Doc Sprocket said that the carburetor will need a cleaning job done to it.
OVERVIEW OF IDEAS AND PLANS FOR CHAOS
- rebuild of whole tractor, including tranny, and motor.
- complete and full camouflage paint job done
- lower the whole tractor, so it will have a mean stance to it if you look at it from the front end
- possibly a new engine, preferably and 18HP Briggs
- new tires
- aluminum rims ; OR chrome wrap for the rims
- racing momo steering wheel
- push start
- kill switch
- in-dash gauges
- nerf bars
- relocation of gas tank
- swap pulleys ; to make Chaos go a little faster
- hood scoops
- front bumper
- rear bumper
- gas pedal
- short air intake
That is all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there will be tons more added to the checklist! My main goal for this machine is to get it modified so I can race it in fairs. Oh and beat Doc Sprocket in races... Haha!
Stay tuned for more updates on the one and only Corporal Chaos!
Pics to be added shortly!