All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

MOWER LIFE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CornShuck4CE
CornShuck4CE

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 7:01 pm

As most of you know we at ATLTF.com had a submission for t-shirts. Link Here. I had submitted a shirt that i thought best defines us at ATLTF.com and part of what i put on the shirt was to me a two word definition of what we are about and are pasionet about   MOWER LIFE . And it went out and got put on a shirt from sulfurcitydesign.com and i bout shirts and stickers. I recieved my sticker and put it on my truck as fast as i could and it looks great. I love the mower life saying. And today as i was driving home from work i realized i have a big sticker on the back of my truck that has no websit. So i googled it. Nothing. So this is what im asking. If this is something that everyone likes and also see this slogan as a definition and a serch engine for ATLTF.com. Could we make i to where if someone sees this slogan and wonts to check it out it would take them to ATLTF.com. I know this is little bu it was born to ATLTF. and id like to see it stay befor some other lawnmowe site grabs it up. I know im new on here but i love mowers and this forum and wont to see it live on and grow. So it a sticker that say MOWER LIFE sparks someone to check us out than thats what i won to see happin. People who have seen my sticker love it. So i know its catchy. Maybe im to pasionet about mowers. I dont know but id love to see it work. So i guess its up to admins to figure out i just wont your opinions. 
Thanks for reading. 
CornShuck4CE
MOWER LIFE  Image48
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 8:22 pm

I looked it up, and to have a domain service inquire about purchasing it for us is around $70-80. Plus monthly (or yearly, depending) upkeep.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
CornShuck4CE
CornShuck4CE

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 8:43 pm

I guess i dont really understand not to good with computers and internet. Whats all that mean. What about the other ones like salt life or hick life thay the same way?
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:06 pm

Doug Fackler wrote:
I looked it up, and to have a domain service inquire about purchasing it for us is around $70-80. Plus monthly (or yearly, depending) upkeep.

You can buy the domain name yourself for less than ten dollars and park it right here on the same server you have the forum on.
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:11 pm

mowerlife.com has already been taken.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:27 pm

^^ Exactly. If it wasnt taken it would be in the ballpark of $10. But since it is, we would have to have a company inquire the owner about selling it. So there is purchase fees plus the 3rd party fees on top of hosting fees.

Our address is still on the sticker. I mean, its the entire point isnt it? Ive had one of the original ATLTF stickers on my truck since I bought it. Just put one on the Ford too. Itty bitty address.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down
CornShuck4CE
CornShuck4CE

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:35 pm

Angchor wrote:
mowerlife.com has already been taken.
It says its inactive tho. Well maybe i make s big deal over nothing. I just didnt wont it to mean nothing
Back to top Go down
ThatOneTeen
ThatOneTeen

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:31 pm

Doug Fackler wrote:
^^ Exactly. If it wasnt taken it would be in the ballpark of $10. But since it is, we would have to have a company inquire the owner about selling it. So there is purchase fees plus the 3rd party fees on top of hosting fees.

Our address is still on the sticker. I mean, its the entire point isnt it? Ive had one of the original ATLTF stickers on my truck since I bought it. Just put one on the Ford too. Itty bitty address.

Yeah, I dont see it being worth it to have to remake stickers and everyone going thru the struggle of ordering new stickers when we have this website!
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:59 pm

Doug Fackler wrote:
Our address is still on the sticker. I mean, its the entire point isnt it?

^This^
Back to top Go down
CornShuck4CE
CornShuck4CE

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:05 am

Yup delet this post. Thats what i get for tryin to talk about something i know nothing about. The internet. Give me a mouse and a key board and im lost.  Give me some metal and a welder and were golden.
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:16 am

CornShuck4CE wrote:
Yup delet this post. Thats what i get for tryin to talk about something i know nothing about. The internet. Give me a mouse and a key board and im lost.  Give me some metal and a welder and were golden.

LOL

Put down them worms!

And get to welding!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOWER LIFE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOWER LIFE    MOWER LIFE  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOWER LIFE
Page 1 of 1