All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ericsp0f

2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Empty
PostSubject: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 9:46 am

ok so 1st this is b4 anyone gets mad what you don't see in the video is that the deck belt is off so no way for it to cut off mine or his feet and his mom dad me and my mom and dad are all rite there jest off cam and me running up to him to turn it for him he loved it lol

safety whus use is this test and never will i lut a 2year old run a mower by himself now that's out of the way enjoy the video

Back to top Go down
TheBeal
Veteran Member
TheBeal
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 12:12 pm

Start em out young! lol
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 2:40 pm

TheBeal wrote:
Start em out young! lol

Yea he's fun hard to get him off of it
Back to top Go down
Craftsman121

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 4:48 pm

Very cool lol.
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 5:35 pm

Craftsman121 wrote:
Very cool lol.

thanks cant wate to find a trans for my mud build so he can drive that but i dont think ill lut him go out on the power lines jest yet
Back to top Go down
Craftsman121

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

Not quite lol. My son has been riding since he was 2 he's 6 now and has a 00 craftsman with a 17hp I extended the clutch so he can reach it from the seat he bogs with me almost every weekend
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 6:13 pm

Craftsman121 wrote:
Not quite lol. My son has been riding since he was 2 he's 6 now and has a 00 craftsman with a 17hp I extended the clutch so he can reach it from the seat he bogs with me almost every weekend

that's cool! whus the pully set up in that for him in Maine ware im at theirs a lot of fields for haying and at the end of the year starting win i whus 10 my dad ues to lut me drive around his car that whus a lot of fun and that meant a lot to me even to day being 22 now
Back to top Go down
Craftsman121

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 9:08 am

He's running stock pulleys but its got the hydrostat trans so its pretty quick for a 6 year old.
Back to top Go down
ericsp0f

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 3:07 pm

Craftsman121 wrote:
He's running stock pulleys but its got the hydrostat trans so its pretty quick for a 6 year old.

yea thats smart any mods to his at all any pis of your nex to his?
Back to top Go down
Craftsman121

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 6:05 pm

Ill post pics soon my schedule is nuts at work. Only mods to his besides the extended clutch we did this afternoon putting Chinese atv 4 wheeler hubs all around it so we can run the atv rims. Also trying to fab up the atv brake system on his as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle   2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 year old testing out a mower for his uncle
Page 1 of 1