All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mississippi1313
Mississippi1313

Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Empty
PostSubject: Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!   Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 11:04 pm

Just saying hi. Going to take my lawnmower rear end apart and see if i can figure out what's wrong.
I know alot of you guys know I got a K5 Blazer. It's changed alot,got headers,flowmasters (true duals),K&N air filter, blacked it completely out.
No new pics of the Craftsman,it's been sitting in the back yard for a while,probably needs to have the carburator cleaned. I may actually just put the rear end back on as it is,because it made a clunk and didn't do it again. I even pulled the murray around a little and drove it about 10 miles. Guess i shouldn't have taken it off..
Well here's a few recent pics of the K5...
Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! IMAG0681
Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! IMAG0672
Back to top Go down
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

PostSubject: Re: Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!   Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 2:10 am

Man... That's an awesome K5. What year and engine?
Back to top Go down
Mississippi1313
Mississippi1313

PostSubject: Re: Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!   Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Trcustoms wrote:
Man... That's an awesome K5. What year and engine?
Thanks, it's an 87.
350 K&N,long tube headers,true dual flowmasters.
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

PostSubject: Re: Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!   Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 11:01 pm

i bought a 84 chevy k5 blazer last summer but everything you can think of was bad on it. i payed 700 dollars for it and i took it to the junk yard in December and only got like 300 dollars for it so i lost some money in it. i made a big mistake buying that truck but i think its a life lesson learned. ill try and see if i can get some pictures/videos to post on here to show you.
Back to top Go down
NZHproduction
NZHproduction

PostSubject: Re: Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!   Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2011, 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!   Wow..Haven't been on here in so long! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow..Haven't been on here in so long!
Page 1 of 1