All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arild365
arild365

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Empty
PostSubject: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 1:38 am

Alot of people were asking bout my ATV rack for my lawn tractor so i decided to sketch a Blueprint on how i built it. It was all homemade by myself out of scrap metal. I was sick of not being able to go far cause i was always afraid of breaking down or running out of gas and was sick of hauling a trailer and shit. I am able to fit my ammo box full of usefull tools, A jerry can of gas, a socket set and a battery jumper pack. Its easy to go on full day or even overnighter trips knowing that i got everything i need to get myself out of a tought situation.

PLEASE enjoy and i hope it helps one of you build your own and make romping your tractor Much funner!

NOTE: This was built for my craftsman LT4000 soo it might not exactly fit your tractor but it will give you an idea.

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack ATVrackBlueprints

NOTE: this is an older photo of the ATV rack. Now the Bars on the side are made out of 3/4 inch pipe and goes all along the frame. Way stronger.

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack 100522_162032
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:04 am

Thanks for the drawing - i plan on building a rack for my agway when i finally get to working on it . Stage 2 is a 4x4 conversion using a home made 'noma ' style trans up front.
Back to top Go down
redneckandy

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 11:20 pm

thats sweet
Back to top Go down
redneckandy

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2011, 11:21 pm

i am building mine from a 85 roper
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
canadianromper

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2011, 3:15 pm

im going to be building one 4 my tractor too thx for the tips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack
Page 1 of 1