All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

general mower update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddy_V3
Caddy_V3

general mower update Empty
PostSubject: general mower update   general mower update Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 2:26 pm

I have been working on a pully swap the last weak (8 to 4 inch rear). it finaly moves on its own power. and version 1.0 of my gas peddle is installed.

i droped my snaper at my frend's house and he is going to fix it and make it his crawler mower. his brother has a lt 1000 that is about a 1995.

also my other Friend is working on a mad max build and you know he is hard core when the first thing he dose it cut car tire chains, and welded the diff.

(spoiler) me and my frend that is doing the mad max build are planing on making a youtube Chanel we both have gopro's

Later this week i am going up to my uncles house in Mane (aroostook county) for about 1200 in free used atv tires XD. and snomoble parts. i have ideas with some of the parts i want.

the engine end of the peddle (i was to cheap to buy a wire stop for now)

general mower update Img_2010

the peddle end
general mower update Img_2011

general mower update Img_2012

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19354496/15]

the swap
general mower update Img_2013
Back to top Go down
the beast
the beast

general mower update Empty
PostSubject: Re: general mower update   general mower update Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 12:50 am

not bad... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

general mower update
Page 1 of 1