All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Criteria for posting here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

Criteria for posting here Empty
PostSubject: Criteria for posting here   Criteria for posting here Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 6:57 pm

Before posting in here, be sure you have fully read and understand the rules of the Build Off.

ATLTF Build Off Rules

Once you have observed the above, be sure you have fully read and understand how to create your entry.

2024 ATLTF Build Off Entry Instructions

How this forum works:

Make your entry post here. One of two things will happen; your entry will be approved, or your entry will be denied (or DQ).

If your entry is approved, the title of your topic will be edited to include the tag "[24], and at the base of your post it will be stamped by the Admin who approved it and what day they approved it. In addition, you will be added to the Build-Off 2024 group and be awarded a Profile Badge.

If your entry is denied (DQ), the title of your topic will be edited to include the tag '[DQ - Doesn't meet criteria] and the topic will be locked. The Admin who locked your topic will state the reason why, and how to fix it. The topic will then be deleted after 7 days to allow you to read why and how to/ what to include in your new topic.

Or, an Admin or MOD will add a reply as to why your post was denied.  You can fix it by editing your entry post using the pencil button Criteria for posting here Edit11 and messaging @MightyRaze to review.  An Admin or Mod will monitor for 7 days.  If no changes the topic will then be deleted after 7 days and you will need to re-enter.

FAQ

Q: What is the purpose of this forum?
A: To enter into the Build-Off. Entries are held here to be reviewed by Admin staff to ensure all entries meet entry criteria.

Q: Why can't I reply to a topic?
A: To aid in staff messages being seen, replies are turned off.

Q: What if I need to update build progress?
A: If your topic is in here, it means it is still an application. It would be wise to hold off on progress until you get approved to be sure you aren't missing anything.

Q: My topic has been here forever and hasn't been reviewed, can I start building?
A: We are not to say when/ what you can/ can't build, but if your entry is here you shouldn't build on your machine. If it has been a few days and nobody has reviewed your topic, send a PM to @Doug or @MightyRaze.

Q: What if I have a question on my entry?
A: Either PM one of us as mentioned above, or maybe get some peer help over at the 2024 Discussion Thread.

Updated post for 2024 Build-Off! - MightyRaze

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Criteria for posting here
Page 1 of 1