All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

buddy's craftsman II off road tractor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arild365
arild365

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Empty
PostSubject: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 11:08 am

Heres a couple pics of my buddys new build. It has 24s on the back and 18.5s on the front. custom ATV rack built by yours truly Razz and a heavy duty front bumper. pulley swaped plus a gas pedal.

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor DSC00117

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor DSC00118

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor DSC00119

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor DSC00122

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor DSC00121

lemme know what you think!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 12:13 pm

Awesome, what rims are those on the back? I'm planning to build a rack just like that, tied into the frame at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
Dynamarkpickup
Dynamarkpickup

PostSubject: Re: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 1:03 am

Yeah,
those rims are brand new ITP 12X7 rims that I ordered out of the Motovan catalog at my local ATV/motorcycle dealer. They cost me about 150$ total. I would recommend however to get slightly wider rims for the rear than I did. I believe those were meant for the front but they were the cheapest.

Arild365 and I have worked hard on this project, and he definitely helped with a lot of the mods that you see. This tractor has gone from stock to this in under 4 weeks.We worked one night up till 2:00 in the morning welding the bush bumper and the ATV rack. The same night we swapped the engine, added a gas pedal, made a custom exhaust, changed the front pulley, changed the oil, removed some mowing components and tested it out! Thought i'd upload some of my photos, more to come, hopefully after this week-end.

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor P8310455

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor P8310453

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor P8310458

Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor P8310460
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Established Member
Jamus
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 10:17 am

I was thinking that they were a 12" trailer wheel, because they were narrow. You guys have definitely done a lot of good work in a short amount of time. Now we need videos of you two romping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 5:21 pm

Those are the same style ATV tires ( on the rear) i got for $20 - just need to get a couple 10" rims now . Youd think out of all the stuff i have, id have a pair of 10" rims....yeah i want a wider rim as well.

I still could kick myself for not getting those complete atv wheels/rims at TSC - one complete wheel was $65....

Traction should vastly be improved with those ATV tires.
Back to top Go down
rex4x4
rex4x4

PostSubject: Re: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 11:27 pm

love the rack and the wheel adapters kick ass .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/rex4x4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: buddy's craftsman II off road tractor   Craftsman - buddy's craftsman II off road tractor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buddy's craftsman II off road tractor
Page 1 of 1