All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Mud machine turned into snow plow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mtdmudmower

Mud machine turned into snow plow Empty
PostSubject: Mud machine turned into snow plow   Mud machine turned into snow plow Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2019, 11:39 pm

Well this one was going to be a mud machine but I needed to make a dirt Pusher out of it for my dad to fix a botched septic tank install on the landscape of his property. Worked so good doing it I decided to use it instead Mud machine turned into snow plow Kimg0317
Mud machine turned into snow plow Kimg0318

of my snow thrower this Winter.
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member
CraftsmanQuad19
Veteran Member

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2019 Build-Off Finalist
2019 Build-Off Finalist

PostSubject: Re: Mud machine turned into snow plow   Mud machine turned into snow plow Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2019, 11:59 pm

My buddy’s grandpa had one of those mtd GT ranch kings for a long time. Mowed his grass for a lot of years with it, and build a pull behind mower out of a zero turn mower frame. Ranch king with a 46 inch deck towing another 54 inch deck beside it...got the job done quick.

That’s a Foote hi-low rear end right?
Back to top Go down
Mtdmudmower

PostSubject: Re: Mud machine turned into snow plow   Mud machine turned into snow plow Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2019, 12:10 am

Yep high low rear in it. Lines to come out of high range at times but in low it's unstoppable. I didn't think it would have the traction it does. Helps I added the wheel weights but it's pushed some serious dirt that sat for a month in mounds without wheel spin. Engine on it still runs like it's new as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mud machine turned into snow plow   Mud machine turned into snow plow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mud machine turned into snow plow
Page 1 of 1