All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayw301

Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Empty
PostSubject: Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build   Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2020, 12:04 am

Hey, everyone, I call my tractor Frankenstein because it has been brought back to life 6 separate times by me. I didn't get any pictures of the build process/rebuilds because I had no idea about this website! I have no clue what year or model my tractor is all i know is its a craftsman with a 15.5hp and 6 speed manual it used to be green and had a different hood that got destroyed in one of many crashes. I have had this for about 8 months now and so far I have done an engine swap (stayed with the 15.5) I changed the back tires to taller ones (off an old JD), fabbed a lift for the front axle to level it with the rear, pully swap, fabbed a front bumper, removed most mowing deck parts, bypassed all the safety nonsense. I took it out on the ice today for a long ride, about 1 hour total non-stop at full throttle with no issues, and have decided to build a dedicated "ice mower" for going out to my huts to go fishing. If you have any ideas let me know!

Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build 83890410
Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build 83927610
Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build 84516010
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build   Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2020, 10:15 am

Nice... if you still have the serial under the seat, I could possibly find you the year.  Got ya a survivor there it appears!

And... Welcome to ATLTF!

Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Sig214Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Sig314
Back to top Go down
Clayw301

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build   Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2020, 12:28 pm

Thank you! It certainly is a survivor lol The previous owner must have painted over the sticker or removed it as there is nothing anywhere on the tractor. Going to go into my tractor grave yard and see if i have one thats close with a number also going to pull one out to start the ice mower build!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build   Build -Off - Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craftsman "Frankenstein" Build
Page 1 of 1