I have been working on this for a little while now. Its a 11hp "wizard". Runs good. Finally decided to take some pics. I have done a few things like:
1. Put a posi rear end in it (I got from Fearless)
2. 1 inch to 2.5 inch exhaust (+20 horsepower atleast.)
3. Subaru spare's on the rear
4. Honda? or similar spares on the front
5. Quick release for the seat section.
6. A slightly larger pulley on the front.
THINGS TO COME
1. Rear bumper/hitch (built not installed)
2. Front bumper (not shown, built also not installed)
3. Gas pedal and linkage (trying to rig something up at the moment)
4. Cut lip on fenders and weld small rods along the edges.
5. Get the belts figured out.
6. Clean carberator.
7. Make chains for the rear tires.
8. Make exhaust bracket
-For now I am gonna leave the front free so it can move.
-I had to make my own hubs for the rear.
-The front wheels I welded 1/4 plate over the hole, burned a hole in the center ( or close enough i think haha) and welded a pipe through the hole.
-The rear seat and what it is mounted to is held on with 2 bolts with wing nuts up front and a clevis pin on the back. Take those 3 fasteners off (about 20 seconds) and the hole thing comes off and can be easily worked on.
-Up front (as seen in the pictures) is a peice of wood screwed to the sides. I wanted to have a spot to put rope and tools. Eventually I will put some thin material on the inside so I dont here clank! clank! clank!
Thats all I can think of for now. Check out the pics. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas dont be afraid to leave some post. Thanks.