All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Older Projects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blown240

Older Projects Empty
PostSubject: Older Projects   Older Projects Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2021, 2:01 pm

While me and my son are currently working on our Craftsman tractor, I thought I would share some of the projects ive done in the past....

This was the first car I ever really started to dig into.  Its an 85 Volvo 240.  As you can see, very little was left stock...

After the Volvo, I started to Build a 63 Volvo 122 with a twin turbo 283 small block Chevy.    I never got that car on the road because along came this project:

51 Chevy Styline.  When I got this car it was bone stock, and you could put your hand thru every body panel.  I did all the work on it myself, from nothing the frame, to sheet metal work, to mechanical, suspension, etc.

Older Projects Dsc01810

After the 51 Chevy, I got my Helms Bakery Truck...

Older Projects Img_2410

I also really like bicycles.  Here is a trike I built from a beach cruiser and a full suspension fatbike that started life as a cheapie Walmart bike.    I even scratch built the fork...

Older Projects Img_0310
Older Projects 20131110

Anyway, thats a quick thumbnail. Im looking forward to going nuts with the little Garden Tractor next....
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

Older Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Projects   Older Projects Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2021, 8:37 pm

Love the trike! I made my wife one from one of those kits and used an old Mongoose frame and made it a 2 speed from a 10 speed crank sprocket and rear tensioner.
Back to top Go down

Older Projects
Page 1 of 1