All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Ol Mac Daddy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nanner161988
nanner161988

Ol Mac Daddy  Empty
PostSubject: Ol Mac Daddy    Ol Mac Daddy  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2022, 10:36 pm

Been super busy lately so haven't had much time to play. But here is a start of the double transaxle mtd (Ol Mac Daddy. Named it that for my entertainment just to hear my friends call it that)  front trans it a speed foote with reverse spun 180 degrees   reverse will be disabled. Rear transaxle is a 3 speed with reverse  and input pulley goes in reverse to work properly so 15 forward 5 reverse in total.  Not sure what pulleys I will be running yet.  Will be more of the work horse around the yard and deer stand but by right with that many gears it should haul the mail pretty quick to  there will be a clutch between the front trans and motor then debating on chain in the future for between the two transaxles  but will be a belt for now with another clutch and a tensioner bolt and won't be hooked to a pedal.   We will see how everything goes and will post again when I get more progress and time to work on it  inspector was even checking on the project and just started it My daughter lol

Ol Mac Daddy  20220711

Ol Mac Daddy  20220710
Ol Mac Daddy  Snapch11
Ol Mac Daddy  20220712Ol Mac Daddy  20220526

MightyRaze likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brianator
Brianator

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2022 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

Ol Mac Daddy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ol Mac Daddy    Ol Mac Daddy  Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2022, 11:14 pm

Those are some bad@$$ looking rigs you got there!

My All Terrain Tractors:
- "The WarHorse" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Romping in Progress!)
- Roper "Trailblazer" ~ 1986 Roper LT110CR (Trailblazing in Progress!)
- The "Mud Duck" ~ 1969 Bolens 1225 Hydro (2022 Build Off 2nd place!)
- The "Silver Bullet" ~ 1984 Sears Craftsman LT(V)11 (MTD Built) (Part 1)
- The "Silver Bullet" (Take 2) ~ 2024 Build Off entry (Work in progress)
- Roper "Offroadster" ~ 1979 Roper T4328 (Romping in Progress!)
- 1973 Massey Ferguson MF12 ~ (Work in Progress)

Click Here To See The DIY and Build Threads I've Created!

~My Real Hobby Is Collecting Projects!~

nanner161988 likes this post

Back to top Go down
nanner161988
nanner161988

Ol Mac Daddy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ol Mac Daddy    Ol Mac Daddy  Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2022, 12:05 am

Thank you. Left to right would be ol Mac Daddy 86 mtd original 18.5 briggs opposed
twin original pulley on engine and tires exhaust winch are only things done camo craftsman don't have a name set in stone yet 80 something craftsman 17.5 briggs v twin 930 locked transaxle 23x12 r10 rear 23x8r10 tires front if i remember correctly
from a polaris 5.5 pulley on front 5 on rear 29mph and valves start floating going to redo the frame build and build a front axle and start with another frame but same body and fix everything i wish I had done but wanted to play and just kept upgrading and will be better to start from fresh frame
then penny the one that started it all 1968 jc penny original paint witch I love. 4 link front suspension and had a 1983 honda 200es 3 wheeler motor she's not close to being done. I'm going to fully disassemble her and fix all the learning mistakes I made and then clear coat and put back together but my put a 325 polaris motor in her with a reverse gear box if it will work with no more cutting on frame or body. Still need to get around to that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ol Mac Daddy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ol Mac Daddy    Ol Mac Daddy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ol Mac Daddy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Utility, Workhorse, and Pulling Tractors-
Jump to: