All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What kind of music do you all like?

Go down 
+19
muddstir
TennesseeCowboy
Tractor Man Jeff
CraftsmanKid1
W1ldyOvvnZ
TheRainbowBoxer
XJeric
fetters18
matthew sidor
Josh Blair
greener179
canadianromper
Ford Boi
dangeroustoys56
CMHN
Webmaster
Chunk
arild365
indianaboy93
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tractor Man Jeff

What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 10:01 pm

I'm into clean Country, Good ole bluegrass, vintage and modern, Christian contemporary, Just a tad of rock mixed in. Folk, and some Gospel. I really like the good ole Barbershop quartet music. I play mandolin, fiddle, auto harp, and a little hammered dulcimer and harmonica. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TennesseeCowboy
TennesseeCowboy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 10:54 pm

I'm into just about everything..I think its because i've started teaching myself guitar haha. But my favorites are Justin Moore, Eric Church, and Colt Ford country wise. I'm really into classic rock right now too, especially led zeppellin.
Back to top Go down
muddstir
muddstir

2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2012, 10:39 am

My main music type is heavy and hard- Rammstein, metallica(old stuff), manson, zombie, korn, five finger death punch, ect. I hate to say it but some country is growing on me but it has to sound "roudy" (think i spelled that right) not that pop sounding junk they play on the raido these days.

I cant dig rap at all, Just not my thang Very Happy

I play air guitar and air drums .
Back to top Go down
xxXMowerdudeXxx
Established Member

Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 12:10 pm

Country and rock mostly country
Back to top Go down
truckin42
Veteran Member
truckin42
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 12:13 pm

I mostely listen to contry rap and contry
Back to top Go down
Ariens YT11
Established Member
Ariens YT11
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 1:00 pm

Tractor Man Jeff wrote:
I'm into clean Country, Good ole bluegrass, vintage and modern, Christian contemporary, Just a tad of rock mixed in. Folk, and some Gospel. I really like the good ole Barbershop quartet music. I play mandolin, fiddle, auto harp, and a little hammered dulcimer and harmonica. Very Happy
I like Contemorary Christian Music too. I will also listen to some rap, clasic country like east bound and down by Jerry Reed from smokey and the bandit, that is my fav right now, rock, gospel, dubstep/house/electric, and just about anyting with a good beat.
Back to top Go down
Thunderdivine
Veteran Member
Thunderdivine
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 1:16 pm

I like all good music Smile

Zeppelin, CCR nah there's tons. Even rock opera and so on but mostly good old rockin roll!

Last edited by Thunderdivine on March 14th 2013, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chuck Berry, Highwaymen, Willy Nelson etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you all like?   What kind of music do you all like? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you all like?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2